Warren McCaig draws on two decades of experience as a counsellor, non-profit founder and psychedelic therapist to help individuals and groups catalyse profound shifts in consciousness and healing, Certified in Compassionate Inquiry and with years of experience facilitating healing in community as an educator and a therapist, Warren is driven by a deep conviction that the deepest healing happens in relationship.
services & Modalities
‣ Compassionate Inquiry ‣ Psilocybin Assisted Therapy
‣ MDMA Assisted therapy for individuals, couples and families.
‣ Psychedelic Preparation & Integration
education & credentials
- Undergraduate degree in Counselling
- Professional Training & Certification in Psychedelic-Assisted Therapy – CEIBA
- Certified Compassionate Inquiry Practitioner
- Founder and Lead Researcher – Bloom Psychedelic Therapy Foundation
- Founder ReVillager a Platform for Rebuilding Social Fabric
- Owner and Developer of Refugio Los Volcanes a Transformative Retreat Center
WORDS of somatic Wisdom
“If I could communicate one thing to someone that is stuck in a behaviour pattern or addiction it would be that there is sufficient love and grace for them. The amount they need isn’t any more than the rest of us need. I think all cultures, or at least, all that I’m familiar with, have a real tendency to stigmatize people in addiction, make them feel less than and somehow uniquely bad or broken, especially to the degree to which we punish people for being hurt. My desire is to genuinely communicate that their desire to be loved is the same as everyone else’s and there is love enough for them. If all of us could embody that message, I think the world would look quite different.”
Learn more about Warren & Refugio HERE